April 6, 2012

A siting...

Here is another scene about Drake... are you surprised? This is my only illustration class this semester which is why most of my posts are about this story. I mean, I'm taking some professional practices course (resume, coverletter & self branding stuff) but those don't produce that much imagery. Other than that, I have figure drawing, which might be a little too much for those of you who aren't desensitized to the naked body. But if you're interested in seeing graphic design projects, check out my portfolio site (alayart.com). But I digress...........

Here is the scene when Drake spots the Loch Ness Monster for the first time. This is right before the branch breaks, which is in an earlier post.  As you may have noticed, this is very rough coloring of a thumbnail in Photoshop. It seems like most of the work for this class has been put together very quickly. I'm excited about the semester coming to a close because that means I will be producing more refined illustrations! 


No comments:

Post a Comment