December 17, 2012

My Society6

About a week ago, a friend asked if he could buy a piece of my art from me (seen below). He wanted to give it to his girlfriend for Christmas. I was extremely honored. Then immediately overwhelmed with the anxiety of printing it out for him. The thought of printing another thing off at Kinkos gives me hives... they are terrible at printing imagery. And because I just moved to Indianapolis, I have no idea where a decent printing place is. Luckily he wanted to print it out himself, and I was off the hook. However I figured I needed to set something up to ease my printing woes, incase this were to ever happen again. 


Alas! I got on Society6 and created an account. I don't have great expectations of selling, but feel free to peruse my page and give me some hearts! My Society6 page: http://society6.com/AshleighLay


No comments:

Post a Comment