July 7, 2012

Flash-tastic!

I lived in Atlanta for barely a year... but it was probably the funnest year of my life (I know, funnest is not a word)! I met 5 wonderful, beautiful girls that I am lucky to call my friends. They are the sweetest, most positive people I've ever known. Everyone should have friends like them! We all live in different cities now: Portland, Denver, Cincinnati, New York, Atlanta, Beijing. Very different cities! Somehow we manage to take breaks from our busy schedules to keep in touch. For my next email update, I made this silly, little flash animation for them. Just because. Of course I already see things I want to change about it... but that's no surprise.. is it? 


This is us!

2 comments:

  1. What a darling blog cutie I love it your soo pretty btw

    http://abpetite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so sweet! love you so much and wish we all still called atlanta home. x

    ReplyDelete